Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Car Accident?????

(The before picture)

That is the question my body is asking. “Were we in a car accident?” I’ve heard that when you learn to snowboard, you spend most of your time on your bum. I am a testimony to that fact! I can’t count how many times I fell… it was a lot! I wasn’t the only one learning though, we were 5, so at least I didn’t feel completely alone. Misery loves company, right? I think I was the poorest one out of all of us though.







(During)

But, on the bright side, I was able to provide really good entertainment for my friends! Especially Dida, she was doubled over at some points in laughter. She tried to be encouraging by saying that she was going to sell all the pictures she was taking of me when I am a world known snowboarder. But then she also mentioned having ammunition against me for my wedding. Hmmm… (after)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whats this about you getting married... you kept that quiet. Hope that you are having a great time,

The Holdcrofts

Christina Chaput said...

Mark/Liz, if I was getting married any time soon, you would surely hear about it! :) The wedding, I'm hoping, will be in the future sometime. But for now, that's all it is. Hope...

kandis said...

at least you can turn your board.. i still do the horizontal carves.. but i can feel your pain.. my wrist aches thinking about it!!! lol...