Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Hospitals and Churches

On the morning of March 25 at 8:30 Slovakia time, after midnight
Alberta time,I'll be going for gall bladder surgery. Please pray
for a smooth operation anda fast recovery.
I'm in the Bratislava hospital if anyone feels the desire to
fly over and pay me a visit!
My Dad has come over to help me at this time,
for which i am thankful.

In other news, I have a huge praise item. The church in
Nove Zamky won the bid to buy their building! For the
past 12 years they have been renting one part of a
3-part building. There was also an administration
building and a disco in addition to the space we used
for church. We knew that we wouldn't be able to rent
forever, and the time came where we had to
either buy or move out.

There were 6 other companies bidding for this
property, God have the leadership a number to submit
on the bid, and we won by a very thin margin!
This property has so much potential and is such a
huge blessing! All we have to do now is to find the
money to pay for it. But we believe that if God made such
a miracle for us, He isn't going to leave us now holding the bag.
We need God to provide 1.13 million Euro. Which is a
big number to my eyes, but not for God!

Please join with us in praising God for His provision!

No comments: