Saturday, February 17, 2007

Romania...



Well, I arrived in the airport in Bucharest Thurs night, and I have been having a great time since! I came to pick the brain of Nancy, a Canadian missionary, about the cafe that they have down here. I have to say that I have been thoroughly impressed thus far! We also took a little trip up to Brasov in the mountains, and had a nice time up there, also with Karen Cunningham, an american who teaches pre-schoolers. It was nice to out of a city enviroment, and breathe in the crisp mountain air.

If you are curious about my visa situation, I have allievieated a lot of stress from that by routing my flight directly to budapest, instead of going to Bratislava, then budapest by train. It also saves me from 2 more border crossings! Yeah! Please pray that they are able to process my paperwork quickly, and that I'll be able to come back to Slovakia quickly.

No comments: