Sunday, August 27, 2006

Present!!!


Yea! I am finally back in Slovakia! I arrived Thursday afternoon, and it was interesting... My pastor never got the email with my flight info on it, so he wasn't there! Good thing for me, I had sent the same email to my friend who lives in Budapest, and she came to the airport. She helped me to get to the train station with all my stuff!

I am buying the car of Jojo Brenkus - he and his wife are leaving as the first Slovak missionaries ever, heading to India. There are some legal issues though, so please pray for me.

Also pray for an apartment for me. The one I was really interested in turned out not to be furnished, not that nice and way too expensive. So, starting again from scratch. Beautiful.

Zuzka's wedding was absolutely beautiful. Everything was perfect. I cried. :)

If anyone ever wants to call me, my number is 011-421-915-851-492

3 comments:

ladyyvonne said...

Hi Christina,
Sorry we didn't get to have tea before you left. We saw you arriving at our house as we were heading somewhere...We'll pray you find a "perfect" place to live...affordable & cheery. Big hugs!

Erin said...

Hi Christina,
I'm sorry it didn't work out for us to get together before you left. You're in my prayers!!

Celeste said...

Christina! It was so great to meet you! I hope that you have an AMAZING time will you are Slovakia! God Bless!
Celeste