Monday, June 15, 2009

Spanish Flavour!

Through our connection with the University, I have come to know one young lady by the name of Laura from Spain. She is here on a grant from the Spanish Government and is working in the Institute for Plant Genetics in Nitra. Over the past month or so, I have had the opportunity to share with her on a number of occasions about Christ. Please pray for her, as I sense that a breakthrough is not far for her. The last time we talked, I expressed to her about how great God is, about how He can take a life and change it, make it whole. As I was sharing, she was touched and began to cry. She came with me this Sunday to church, which was a bit of a shock for her. Her only exposure to the church has been through the Catholic Church, so it was definitely not what she was expecting! :) Others have also had the chance to share their life stories with her, and I believe that God will take this seed and cause it to grow. She leaves to go back to Spain in 2 weeks time, please pray that God will reach her heart!

No comments: