Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Technology Hates Me :)

This month hasn't been a very good one for me as far as technology is concerned. Both my car and my computer have rebelled against me!

In my last blog entry, I wrote about my car and how the air hose had holes in it. Well, apparently that was the least of my worries! The actual problem in the car has yet to be discovered! At first they thought it was the ignition coil, but after that was replaced, the problem persisted. Then they ran more tests and found that the part which functions as the central computer of the car was broken. A new part will cost big money, so they are trying to find a used part, but the ones they have been trying on the car actually haven't worked. So, needless to say, I need a new car! :) Please pray that God can provide for this need of mine!

My laptop also decided not to work, but that, at least, was under warranty. I nearly cried when they told me my files couldn't be recovered... but let this be a lesson to us all... back up files! Fortunately I burned all my pictures from 2007 onto discs in Jan, so I have that much as a consolation. I have been almost 3 weeks without a computer...

No car, no computer... I'm crippled! :)

I think that it has a spiritual tie though... is it a coincidence that the 2 things I use most for ministry are out of commission at the same time??? And is it a coincidence that this happened just as we began intensively praying for and planning University outreaches? Hmm... I think not! Please pray for us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry about your car and your computer! I miss you on Facebook :)

Debbie