Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Good times in the GTA

After a few days of hanging out at Head Office, hanging out with Julie and seeing the sights, I think I have a master of Toronto-ese. I'll have to demonstrate my skills in person... I was also a little surprised at what people out here have to say about us out west... Do you believe that they think that this rivalry attitude between us and them is from JEALOUSY! They think that we're jealous of them and that's why we dislike them! I could not believe my ears! Such blasphemy! :)

So, needless to say, I have been having fun. But, I have also been able to do some neat things while I've been here. Apart from meeting the people that I email all the time, I have also had a few meetings where I hope a relationship will develop. I also shared this morning at Head Office's chapel.

But, alas, I must say goodbye to the beauty that Mississauga has to offer, and get on a plane this afternoon heading out west to my prairie home! :) See you in a bit Alberta!

No comments: