Monday, December 11, 2006

What do you mean I have to scrape???

Yes, it's true. Today, for the first time this year I had to scrape my car windows. Now, for all of you out there in Alberta, you'll want to shoot me since you've been having to scrape for some time now. But for me, it was quite the shock! I don't even have a scraper. To be honest, I don't want to buy one here because they're all so wimpy looking. I haven't found a decent scraper yet, and I can't bring myself to buy one of the wimpy ones. I keep hoping to find a better one, but to no avail. Today I came to the chilling realisation that I might actually have to suck it up and get one. Alas... unless someone wanted to send me one by post?! I wouldn't get it till July, but hey! Could you imagine the customs slip on that? Contents: scraper. :)

No comments: